HashCalc v2.02 Free
Decent SHA1 and MD5 checker for one or two files. The program is an utility to calculate and verify the MD5 checksum of all DAEMON Tools files (DAEMON Tools downloads) and SPTD files (Duplex Secure downloads).
A fast and easy-to-use calculator that allows to compute message digests, checksums and HMACs for files, as well as for text and hex strings. It offers a choice of 13 of the most popular hash and checksum algorithms for calculations.
- Support of 12 well-known and documented hash and checksum algorithms: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2( 256, 384, 512), RIPEMD-160, PANAMA, TIGER, ADLER32, CRC32.
- Support of a custom hash algorithm (MD4-based) used in eDonkey and eMule applications.
- Support of 2 modes of calculations: HASH/CHECKSUM and HMAC.
- Support of 3 input data formats: files, text strings and hex strings.
- Work with large size files. (Tested on file sizes up to 15 GB).
- Drag-and-drop support.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Calculates hash/checksum and HMAC for files of any type: music, audio, sound, video, image, icon,
text, compression, etc., with the extensions: .mp3, .wav, .avi, .mpg, .midi, .mov, .dvd, .ram, .zip, .rar, .ico,
.gif, .pif, .pic, .tif, .tiff, .txt, .doc, .pdf, .wps, .dat, .dll, .hex, .bin, .iso, .cpp, .dss, .par, .pps,
.cue, .ram, .md5, .sfv, etc.
December 01, 2007
DAEMON Tools v3.47 32-bit Legacy (supports Windows 98)
This DAEMON Tools Lite version supports Windows 98 operating system and provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry. DAEMON Tools Lite enables you to use image files as if they were burned to CD/DVD discs already.
September 15, 2004